We evaluate company fit for inclusion in MIN based on our investment criteria:
- Mission: Core product or service addresses a MIN theme
- People: Dynamic founder(s) and established early-stage lead investor(s) in place
- Process: Founder(s) and lead investor(s) open to integrating stakeholder voices into company governance process
- Tech: Scalable software / computer science "near the core"
- Geography: U.S.-centric
- Industry: Agnostic, but...
- Our Focus: Consumer health & wellness, consumer or ESG fintech, jobs & education, sustainability, consumer basic needs, social media & community collaboration.
- Very Unlikely: Deep-tech (except AI), bio/pharma, med-device, b2b healthcare, crypto, boutique businesses, and capital or asset intensive businesses.
- Stage: First investment before Series B
- Typical Check: $200k to $1M
Curated Company Support
In exchange for an ongoing commitment to community (company mission and a stakeholder-inclusive governance process), MIN provides ongoing post-investment support, seeking to catalyze the broad adoption of the company's core solution.